Thursday, December 22, 2005

a job?

Subject: Mascot
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:16:24 -0500
From: "Erin Cassavoy" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: Shawnmistakenforshawn@yahoo.com

Hey Shawn,

I wasn’t sure if anyone had gotten back to you in regards to your question on being the River Rats mascot, so I though I would send you off a note myself. We currently already employee a full time game day “Rowdy” The Rat, and generally we relay on our interns to fill our non-game day “Rowdy” community appearances which are unpaid. If this is something that you are truly interested in, please forward me your contact information and I will keep it on file. This way we can contact you if we should need a back up game day “Rowdy”.

Thanks again for you interest in the Albany River Rats, and we hope to see you at a home game sometime soon!


Erin Cassavoy


Erin Cassavoy
Communications Manager
Capital District Sports, Inc.
Phone: (518) 487-2245
Fax: (518) 487-2228
E-Mail: erin@albanyriverrats.com


Ha, maybe i should take her job. this email is littered with spelling errors. awesome. worthless post.

shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home